Subject: Re: [dita] Catalogs: embedding version numbers

Chris Wong wrote:

> I noticed that the catalogs for DITA only list the DTDs. How would schema users handle XSD versioning?

The catalogs should contain entries to map the namespace to schema
documents (to support documents without schemaLocation= attributes) and
entries to map the fully-qualified form of the schema document URLs
(presmably locations on the OASIS Web site or on some equally persistent
server, such as SourceForge) to local names.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber