Subject: Re: [dita] bugs in distributed catalogs?

These are listed in the "suggested updates to 1.0" document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12665/suggestedUpdates.html

We discussed these at a couple of meetings back in May. I do not think we
ever approved any action based on them, so there is not an official "fixed"
version anywhere.

There have been one or two other items found since the original posting
(schemas should be listed in the catalog, and there is a typo in the word
"hilight"), so I should post a revised version of the list.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             09/26/2005 02:40          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita] bugs in distributed
                                       catalogs?

Maybe I missed a discussion on this, but I was working
with the latest OASIS DTDs that I downloaded from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12091/cd2.zip
and I had to make some changes to the catalogs to get
things working.

In particular I made the following changes to catalog-dita.txt:

I changed:

PUBLIC "-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Class//EN" "topicAttr.ent"
PUBLIC "-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Definitions//EN" "topicAttr.ent"

to:

PUBLIC "-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Class//EN" "topicAttr.mod"
PUBLIC "-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Definitions//EN" "topicDefn.ent"

and I had to change catalog-dita.xml from:

  <public publicId="-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Class//EN"
          uri="topicAttr.ent"/>

to:

  <public publicId="-//OASIS//ENTITIES DITA Topic Class//EN"
          uri="topicAttr.mod"/>

Are these known bugs?

paul