OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0026 Update the "Costs" area of 1.1 S...

OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,

Seraphim Larsen has closed this action item.

Number: #0026
Description: Update the "Costs" area of 1.1 S...
Owner: Michael Priestley
Status: Closed
Due: 13 Sep 2005

Seraphim Larsen  2005-09-06 18:53 GMT
From TC Meeting 06 Sept 2005:
    - #37 Reconcile the topic and map elements
        - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/14060/Issue37.html
        - Erik -- Do we go forward with this, for 1.1?
        - Michael -- Not sure this should go into 1.1.  Will require
          reworking of entire linking architecture.  
        - Don -- Michael and Erik, please update the "Costs" area to
          reflect that.  *ACTION* due for next week.

View Details:

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
----            ----                             ----
2005-09-06      TC Meeting Minutes 06 September 2005.txtReference Document
2005-08-15      Issue37.html                     Reference Document

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

- OASIS Open Administration

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]