Subject: Attributes when using conref

I could not find this in our doc:

When I conref an element, should I used the attributes from the source or from the target? My first idea is to use the target's attributes.

What do you think?

France Baril

Documentation Architect/Architecte documentaire

IXIASOFT

tel.:         + 1 514 279-4942

fax:         + 1 514 279-3947

toll free:   + 1 877 279-IXIA