Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.0 Specification files (dita10.zip) uploaded

Yes, Paul. I am editing them now.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
IBM Lead DITA Architect
Email: dond@us.ibm.com
11501 Burnet Rd. MS9033E015, Austin TX 78758
Phone: +1 512-838-8550
T/L: 678-8550

   --T.S. Eliot

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             11/11/2005 04:03          <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>,
             PM                        <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.0
                                       Specification files (dita10.zip)
                                       uploaded

Thanks, Michael.

Don, Mary, can we get the references under
"DITA specifications * Version 1.0" at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita
updated to refer to this, the real 1.0 stuff?

paul