Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0041 Add item to non-numbered section...

OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,

Don Day has modified this action item.

Number: #0041
Owner: Don Day
Due: 13 Dec 2005

Comments:
Seraphim Larsen  2005-12-05 18:53 GMT
- Paul -- Some DTDs and schemas will be
              industry-specific, that we wouldn't want to put into
              the core.
            - Don -- Acknowledging the concern, but not identifying
              a decision or a specific direction.
                - Let's add an item to the non-numbered section of
                  the things we need to discuss, to resolve this
                  question.  Action for Don ***.

Don Day  2005-12-06 04:54 GMT
Added agenda item to the running agenda for a future TC meeting discussion.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1111

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2005-11-29      TC-Meeting-Minutes-2005-11-29.txtReference Document

- OASIS Open Administration