Subject: RE: [dita] Simple table specializations (e.g. property tables)

To put this question another way: where in the DITA specification does
it say that simple table specializations with optional cells should
operate in the intuitive fashion where elements are lined up by element
type rather than the way that generalization otherwise works where
specialized element types are ignored except in the presence of
overrides.