Subject: Congratulations and next steps

I think that the DITA 1.1 focus on books could lead to much broader
adoption of DITA. I hadn't really thought about the bundle of features
as a theme but it is a great idea.

I would suggest the following next steps:

 * publicize the "New 1.1" proposal as quickly as possible in case there
is any community disagreement about it

 * publish each individual proposal or design to get community feedback

 * perhaps have "information sessions" where we bring TC members (and
perhaps others) up to speed on each of the proposal bundles so that we
can contribute effectively on each

 * if there are any proposals that seem controversial or difficult to
complete, consider postponing those

 * set a deadline for design completion of the proposals

Other thoughts?

 Paul Prescod