OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 9 May 2006

Best Regards,

Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 9 May 2006

(Recorded by Gershon Joseph <gershon@tech-tav.com>)

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 9 May 2006 at 08:00am PT
for 50 minutes.

1.  Roll call
    We did not have quorum, but proceeded to discuss business items that are 
    work in progress.

2.  Approve Minutes from previous meeting:
    No comments on last week's minutes; no vote to accept due to lack of quorum.

3.  Issues

    a.  Review latest recommendations for #20 metadata proposal (Michael Priestley)
        Core proposal:
        Updated conditional processing feature 
        http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200605/msg00008.html (March 8, 2006)

        Paul P summarized the current proposal.

        Further discussions on the list to iron out remaining issues.

    * Review #38 ["Bookmap revision"] proposal (Don Day); Design Complete?
        * proposal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15795/IssueNumber38-Bookmap.htm
        * HTML Help view of proposed DTD:
            * http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18074/new-bookmap-book.chm
        * PDF view:
            * http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18073/new-bookmap-book.pdf
        * review key updates:
            * xNAL adaptation
            * booklists
            * bookmeta
            * titles proposal
            * case preference 
            * migration considerations
        Don summarized the latest updates to the DTD documentation.
        Paul P proposed special session for Robert to walk us through the DTD changes.

        Don proposed such call this Friday, same time as regular meeting.

        ACTION Don to prepare training documentation for the bookmap presentation.

Meeting adjourned at 08:50am PT

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]