Subject: Re: [dita] Prototype DITA 1.1 DTDs

I realize that bookmap hasn't been official until 1.1, but there have
been big changes in that model from the demo. Content valid against one
version will not against the other.

So far, the biggest issue I've seen is with title, but there may be
others. The different public identifiers would alleviate any concerns
over compatibility, because you know what version you are validating
against.

DocBook's naming and versioning for v5.0 is documented here for those
curious:
http://www.docbook.org/docs/howto/#cust-naming

Best regards,

--Scott

--
begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:;;4747 Table Mesa Drive, Suite 200;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-544-0514 x146
tel;fax:303-544-0522
tel;cell:303-332-1883
note:Knowledge is power. Sharing is empowerment.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://shudson310.blogspot.com
version:2.1
end:vcard