Subject: test

This is a test message. I'm not sure if anyone has tried to send a message to dita@lists.oasis-open.org since Thursday afternoon. We think service has been restored to some, if not all, TC lists and I'm trying to verify. This message is being sent via the Kavi interface. Please respond to mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org if you are still unable to send messages to dita@lists.oasis-open.org.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the outage - OASIS staff is working diligently to  restore all services.