OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 September 2006

Best Regards,

Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 September 2006

(Recorded by Gershon Joseph <gershon@tech-tav.com>)

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 19 September 2006 at 08:00am PT
for 35 minutes.

1.  Roll call 

    We have quorum.

2.  Approve minutes[1] from previous meeting (5 Sept).

    Accepted by acclamation (moved by Don, seconded by Michael)

3.  Business:

    1.  ITEM: Update from DITA subcommittees
        - Translation SC: Indexing best practices[2]

        No Translation SC quorum this week--do we have anything new to discuss?

        (From last week's minutes:
        CONTINUED. Discussion deferred to next week.
        ACTION: Gershon to discuss Paul G's feedback at next week's Translation
        SC meeting.)

        Revisit next week after Translation SC discusses.

        - Update from Chris K on new Machine Industry SC

        - Update from John on the DITA Learning Content SC.

    2.  ITEM: Review of Architectural Spec (Michael Priestley)
        * Arch Spec[3]

            Michael pointed out which areas of the document have changed

            ACTION: Michael to release updated document before next TC meeting
            that will then be reviewed thoroughly by the TC.

            ACTION: All TC members to do hi-level review on current document
            to check coverage of DITA 1.1 delta.

        * 1.1 XSDs[4]
        * 1.1 DTDs[5]

4.  Announcements/Opens


-- Meeting adjourned at 08:35 --

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200609/msg00003.html
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-translation/download.php/19985/Best%20Practice%20for%20Indexing%20DITA%20topics.doc
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200609/msg00007.html
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200609/msg00005.html
[5] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200609/msg00004.html

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]