Subject: index-see-also proposed wording

Proposed additional wording for index-see-also.

In addition to my earlier email, I realized that
we need to cover the case of multiple index-see-also
elements for a single index entry.  I assumed it
might make sense to see "see also Goldfish, see
also Carp", so I decided that is not an error.

Add as a final two paras of the section:

In addition to its "see also" redirection, an
index-see-also functions as a pointwise indexterm,
thereby typically generating a page reference as
well as the "see also" indication.

It is not an error for there to be multiple index-see-also
elements for a single index entry.