Subject: Revised DITA OASIS Standard datasheet

OASIS DITA TC members:
I've revised the DITA datasheet to include new TC sponsor members and reference
the DITA XML.org site. Please review the attached, and let me know if you'd
like to recommend any edits. (Contributor-level members who would like to be
listed in this datasheet and other DITA promotions should contact
peter.roden@oasis-open.org for information on upgrading.)

The final datasheet will be posted on the OASIS web site, linked from
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/datasheets.php, the TC's homepage, and DITA
XML.org. As members, you are encouraged to print and distribute the data sheet
within your organizations and at conferences or other events where you
evangelize about DITA.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

Register for OASIS Adoption Forum:
"Managing Secure Interactions in Sector Applications"
28-29 Nov 2006, London
www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/

OASIS-dita-datasht-06-10-11.pdf