Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 XSDs (dita_xsd_1.1d.zip) uploaded

Hi Paul,

Yes.  It should be:

<xs:redefine schemaLocation="mapGrp.xsd">
        <xs:group name="topicref">
            <xs:choice>
                <xs:group ref="topicref"/>
                <xs:group ref="mapgroup-d-topicref"/>
            </xs:choice>
        </xs:group>
  </xs:redefine>

Eric
Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA Migration and Tools Development
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email: esirois@ca.ibm.com
Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public
information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a
specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document
formats.

             "Grosso, Paul"
             <pgrosso@ptc.com>
             12/01/2006 10:19          Eric Sirois/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1 XSDs
                                       (dita_xsd_1.1d.zip) uploaded

In your comment, I don't see any different in the redefine.

Should the "To:" have xs:choice instead of xs:sequence?

paul