Subject: Re: [dita] Attribute Specialization

Michael Priestley wrote:

> Are you sure you're looking at the most recent draft? I remember that
> to-do hung around for a while after the attribute specialization was
> documented, but it should be gone from the latest draft.

OK, I got the latest draft and I see the new text.

> The attribute specialization pattern is documented in the latest draft.
> The inheritance ancestry of a new attribute is documented in the domains
> attribute.

Maybe I'm being dense, but I didn't see anything that looks like a
declaration of attributes as specializations of some base attribute. If
it's elsewhere in the document there should be a pointer to under
"Specialization of attributes".

W. Eliot Kimber
Professional Services
Innodata Isogen