Subject: Re: [dita] Yet-unlisted requirements for DITA 1.2

Good. I infer from this that I don't have to mine the 2006 emails :)
I'll add the status column before Tuesday's TC meeting so we'll have a
work-ready table for the next meeting. I assume anyone who logged
requests in 2006 will shout sooner or later. I'll try to mine the
previous minutes I wrote to check that we didn't miss anything in the TC
meeting discussions.

Regards,
Gershon