Subject: RE: [dita] possible spec update to include in DITA 1.2

I think the issue with locktitle in the map is serious enough to add to
the discussion. In my opinion, it does not act in an expected manner.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
joannhackos Skype
www.comtech-serv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert D Anderson [mailto:robander@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:32 PM
To: DITA TC list

Hi Paul -

One item was to clarify the use of locktitle on a map. There was a bit
of
remaining discussion, and I did not want to hold up the approval of the
committee draft for such a trivial item, so I agreed to try and get
consensus on the email list, and then submit the resolution as a public
comment for the spec update. I haven't followed up on that yet, and need
do so.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200701/msg00058.html

I'm not sure if there are others that should be on the list for 1.2.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787