Subject: my top 1.2 items

In my point of view, the following items have a high priority for 1.2:

The DITA Machine Industry proposals:
12024: Hazard Statement Domain
12039: Note in Step
12040: Machine Industry Task
12041: DITA light
12053: XREFTEXT wrapper element
12057: Extended Step element

Also of high priority I see the proposals:
12008 constraints without specialization
12012 - 17: all the conref proposals
12033 arbitrary attributes
12043 draft comments
12047 mapref

Mid priority to me have:
12001 Embed version numbers in catalogs
12021 Nested Sections
12028 Modify DTD format
12042 Provide guidelines for Public IDs
12052 Add DITAArchVersion to the dita element

The following proposal can be taken out:

12019: allow TM to contain Image - this is an old remain from one of my DITA 1.1 proposals. We agreed on solving that as nesting tm into image instead of the proposed image in tm. This proposal can be deleted in my point of view.
12025: as it is already mentioned, this issue has already been covered in the bookmap section of DITA 1.1

Chris