Subject: DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 27 March 2007

--

Gershon L Joseph
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee

office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
web:    http://www.tech-tav.com
DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 27 March 2007

(Recorded by Gershon Joseph <gershon@tech-tav.com>)

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 27 March 2007 at 08:00am PT
for 25 minutes.

1.  Roll call
    We have quorum.

2.  Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
    * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200703/msg00085.html (20 March 2007)

    Accepted. [Don moved, Jim seconded]

3.  Business:

    1.  ITEM: Comment handling for 1.1 review
        * http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.1_Public_Review_Comments

        Don presented the review Wiki page to the TC.

    2.  ITEM: Ranking for 1.2 list
        * http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Specification_1.2_Requirements

        ACTION: Don will send out a note after TC meeting reminding TC members
        to submit their rankings, as we'll discuss the rankings next meeting.

        Robert has been updating the Priority entry in the table based on the
        emails sent to the list.

        Don: Anyone willing to help Robert handle the updates? Alan Houser
        volunteered.

        Don: Next meeting we'll use this table as a basis for prioritizing and
        choosing what's in 1.2.

    3.  ITEM: Subcommittee updates?

        None.

5.  Announcements/Opens