Subject: Re: [dita] Reminder for DITA 1.2 rankings

Here's mine:

12018 - Create elements for text attributes with translatable text
12020 - Allow easy reuse of small pieces of text
12024 - Hazard Statement Domain
12021 - Nested Sections Solution
12022 - Make @role (and other enumerated attribues) unenumerated

Gershon L Joseph
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.

Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee

office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
web:    http://www.tech-tav.com