Subject: errata for Architectural Specification

Hi, Esteemed TC:

Jeremy Griffith noticed that the Architectural Specification asserts that a topic must have a body (a historical remnant of the days when that was true).

Something that can be fixed in the 1.1 release?

I hear that the cited passge occurs in the dita_spec_22_topics_structure.dita source file.

Thanks,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Erik Hennum/Oakland/IBM on 04/27/2007 07:15 AM -----