Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 24 April 2007

I don't see either update I expected in the minutes of the 17th.

See messages
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00046.html
and
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200704/msg00047.html
for the two areas where I expected to see updates.

In the first case, I still see the wording I said I didn't say.

In the second case, we decided there was a missing bullet that
is still missing.

Given that the minutes for the 24th mention both those emails,
I'm okay with the current state of affairs.  I don't think we
need to reissue the minutes of the 17th given the discussion
of those minutes in the minutes of the 24th.  It's just that
this message claims to have updated the minutes of the 17th
which I don't think it really does.

paul