Subject: Quick question on relationship tables and the collection-type attribute

Hi all,

While working with relationsip tables, I came up with a question for which I could not find an answer. The four available values are:

* Family: creates bidirectional relationships between a parent and its children and between the siblings, when the hierachy is defines in the map, otherwise, when in a topicgroup, create relations between siblings.
* Sequence: creates, next/previous linear navigation.
* Choice: ??
* Unordered:?? Like a family, but that does not have a hierachical relation in the map. ??

If someone can fill in the blanks, I'd really appreciate it. You might want to correct my definitions, if incorrect or incomplete.

Thanks!

France Baril

Checked by AVG Free Edition.