OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 29 May 2007

Gershon L Joseph
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee
+972-8-974-1569 (direct)
+972-57-314-1170 (mobile)

DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 29 May 2007

Recorded by Gershon Joseph <gershon@tech-tav.com>

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 29 May 2007 at 08:00am PT
for 60 minutes.

1.  Roll call
    We have quorum.

2.  Approve minutes from previous business meeting: 
     * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200705/msg00052.html (22 May 2007)

    [Don moved, Alan seconded, no objections]

3.  Business:

    1.  ITEM: Dependency sorting for 1.2 Requirements
          * http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Specification_1.2_Requirements

        Owners of each proposal must submit to Jennifer and/or Alan any dependencies
        on other 1.2 items their item has.

        Dependencies will be noted on the 1.2 spec requirements Wiki page.

        ACTION: Alan and Jennifer to update the 1.2 spec requirements Wiki page 
        with dependencies info.

    2.  ITEM: Requirement 12029: local role for link  
          * http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200705/msg00047.html
        Eliot described the requirement.

        Discussion on what the scope of this requirement really is...

        The TC is in agreement to further think about this issue to identify 
        all use cases that we should support with this change.

        Eliot proposes to defer this item to 1.3 and to extend the proposal or 
        make a new one for 1.3.

        Don: What does XLink have in common with this larger scope link requirement?
        Eliot also considered XLink. e.g. reltable could be compared to XLink link base.

        DECISION: Defer this item to 1.3.

    3.  SC reports?

        Schedule sessions on 2nd life at next week's meeting.
        Chris to send to list more information on 2nd life.

3.  Announcements/Opens


-- Meeting adjourned at 09:00 --

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]