Subject: Keyref/Indirect Addressing Workgroup

I am coordinating an ad-hoc workgroup focusing on issue 12007, the
keyref and indirect addressing proposals.

The features that come out of these discussions will be central to DITA
1.2 so it is critical that we think them through and design them carefully.

If you are interested in contributing to this discussion, please send me
email indicating when you would prefer to meet on the phone, probably on
a weekly basis (to the degree that summer schedules allow).

I will also set up a wiki page for the subgroup.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber