Subject: Re: [dita] Clarification of <itemgroup>

Kimber, Eliot wrote:
> I think that the description should be extended to include "p" in the
> list that is currently "list item, definition, or parameter definition",
> given that each of these is, logically, a specialization of paragraph
> (even though they aren't necessarily literally specializations of <p>).

Also, itemgroup doesn't allow itemgroup, which is something of a problem
as well, since it means you can't implement this pattern:

<wrapper>
</wrapper>

In that since <content> must be a specialization of <itemgroup>, there's
nothing for <wrapper> to be a specialization of since nothing allowed
within <p> allows <itemgroup>.

So either itemgroup should be allowed to nest or we need another, more
generic, wrapper base that <wrapper> in the above example could be a
specialization of.

Hmph.

Cheers,

Eliot