Subject: RE: [dita] comments on 12050 plus longdescref proposal

So the abbrevlist, bibliolist, etc. elements will remain as in
the 12050 proposal, but the following specializations of topicref:
 amendments, appendix, bookabstract, chapter, colophon, dedication,
 draftintro, notices, part, preface
would be (logically) "moved" from the "Elements using the "standard"
definitions of href, format, scope, and type" into a set that all
use the topicref's description of href.

I'll modify 12050 accordingly.

> For authorinformation, the type attribute value should match
> that specified
> on author (given that authorinformation is a specialization
> of author).

I'll modify 12050 accordingly.

paul