Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA Proposed Feature #12013 Referencing a range of elements (ConrefRange.html) uploaded

Also, one of the key features of conref is that the element type
of its target is supposed to reflect the element type on which
the conref occurs.  What happens, though, if there are elements
between the start and end that are of a differnt type?  What if
the start and end targets are of a different type?

paul