Subject: Errata information added to home page

Don and I put together some text about Errata for the main TC Home page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita

It is under the section heading Technical Work Produced by the Committee,
which is where we announced the 1.0.1 bug fixes way back when.

This should take care of the most immediate issue. We can update that
section when the TC votes to approve the errata as a draft. We've already
determined that we will hold off a while on trying to make an official
OASIS-approved set of errata.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)