Subject: RE: [dita] Errata information added to home page

"Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote on 09/04/2007 12:11:57 PM:
> However, it would be best to have a separate "Errata for DITA 1.1"
> page that could be linked to from this location on our main TC page.

I agree - I asked Don about setting up another page at the TC, but it looks
like the only way to add pages to the main Committee page is by uploading a
document or by sending an email. In that case it won't really be a
permanent Errata page. One alternative was to point to a page on our Wiki,
but (to me) that seemed rather too unofficial. If somebody has a suggestion
of how to get a more official looking errata page at the TC, please speak
up... alternatively, if others think a wiki page is appropriate, we could
just do that.

> By the way, are the links into our mailing list and document
> archive member-only, or do they work for others?

The links from the TC page are for anybody. The internal links within
Eric's email are member only, because that's what the upload-document
function generates.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)