Subject: RE: Resolution for initiation of DITA for Enterprise Business Documents Subcommittee

Hi everyone,

  I've created the new Kavi group available here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-busdocs/

Please remember when joining the subcommittee that if you are an observer in the
main TC you may only join the SC as an observer; members in the main TC may join
as either observers or members.

I'm very excited about this new subcommittee - congratulations to all involved!

Regards,

Mary