Subject: Re: Glossary and map conveniences 1.2 proposals

Hi, Esteemed Technical Committee:

Through miscoordination on my part, the glossary enhancement proposal was missing a small but important change (the first two items below). I thought it better to make the change now rather than introduce it at the next meeting. While making the change, I also picked up the other errata items below. The changes to the glossary proposal:

Here is the updated proposal to enhance the Glossary specialization:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/26130/IssueGlossary12026.html
- for convenience in reading in the browser

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/26132/IssueGlossary12026.dita
- the authoritative source

Many thanks to Kara Warburton for catching that issue.

I also fixed one errata in the map conveniences proposal, which indicated the default value of the type attribute on the <topicsetref> element to be "navigation" instead of "topicset" (the actual target of topicsetref).

Here is the updated proposal to add convenience elements for composing maps that set attribute defaults:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/26129/IssueMapConveniences12047.html
- for convenience in reading in the browser

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/26131/IssueMapConveniences12047.dita
- the authoritative source

Apologies for the churn,

Erik Hennum