Subject: Phone conf to discuss #12035

Hi Deborah,

At last week's TC meeting, I offered to talk to you to further understand the implications of dropping this proposal from DITA 1.2 and to discuss possible workarounds users can use in the interim.

Please could you send me your available date/time slots this week for a call. What timezone are you in? I'm in GMT+2, but have reasonably flexible hours.

I'm copying the TC list in case any TC members would like to participate in our call. If anyone would like to join our call, please email me offline with your preferred date/time slots and your time zone.

Thanks,
Gershon

Gershon L Joseph
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee

+972-8-974-1569 (direct)
+972-57-314-1170 (mobile)
http://www.tech-tav.com