Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - 12043 draft-comment in more places (IssueNumber12043.html) uploaded

In the proposal, I left it out of task because it already has the strict
content model and I wouldn't know where to put it (it can't be allowed
everywhere without the usual concerns about allowing everything
everywhere). I left it out of reference because that has also been pretty
heavily restricted, even though there is no concern about where to put it
in an order. The TC seemed to agree with that reasoning on the call, so as
Jeff says the current proposal still has just body and conbody.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)