Subject: Better name for mitask domain

In the machine industry subcommittee we have developed a domain with a more detailed and issue-related content model for the prereq section in task.
This domain was mainly derived from the S1000D standard but not a full copy of it.

The mitask domain contains elements for prerequisites like: required conditions, required persons, supportequipment, supplies, spares and safety

mitask domain (machine industry task domain) was used as working title, but that title is neither sexy nor is this domain limited to the needs of the machinery industry.

So we would like to ask the entire team for ideas for a better name for that domain. Hope someone else e.g. an English native can come up with a more appropriate name.

Best regards

Chris