Subject: Draft Conformance Clause

Per the last meeting minutes:

> ACTION: Eliot to mark his email up as a starter chapter for the
>             compliance chapter.

I have posted the file

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/27448/conformance_1_2_wek.xml

to the TC member's area.

This is my first draft of a formal conformance spec. This is marked up
as a generic topic. I have used the note type "informative" distinguish
normative notes from informative notes.

Senior Solutions Architect
Main: 610.631.6770
www.reallysi.com