Subject: FW: [dita] Draft Conformance Clause

Attached is a new draft of conformance information for the DITA 1.2
Specification for discussion during next Tuesday's DITA TC call.  This
draft is based on the initial version that Eliot sent out earlier. The
e-mail below explains a bit about what the new draft tries to do.

   -Jeff

But as
> I worked on this I started to think that including a very short
> conformance section in an early chapter with most of the conformance
> information included in an appendix might be better. Either way we'll
need
> to sprinkle conformance terminology throughout the specifications. And
we
> may want to have a conformance appendix as part of each of the
> specification documents rather than just in the Architectural Spec.
Just
> thinking out loud here.  Let me know what you think (you too Michael
and
> Robert).
>
> If this revised draft seems like a step in the right direction, one or
the
> other of us can post it to the DITA TC list so it will be available
for
> discussion during the next DITA TC call two weeks from yesterday.
>
>    -Jeff

open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/27448/conformance_1_2_wek.
xm