Subject: RE: [dita] DITA 1.2 packages [updated]

I'd agree with everything Jeff says here - just want to add a couple of
comments.

The next DTD package that I'll post will include the Machine Industry task.
I've already put together a constraint for that document type which removes
prereq and postreq.

Based on my understanding of conversations today, I will also add the
hazard domain to the topic, concept, reference, and task document types. I
think that this means that we do not need a distinct "Machinery Concept"
document type, because it would be an exact match for the other concept we
already distribute. The same would be true for topic and reference.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)

             "Ogden, Jeff"
             <jogden@ptc.com>
             04/15/2008 02:04          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [dita] DITA 1.2 packages
                                       [updated]

Some comments edited into the text below.

   -Jeff