Subject: AW: [dita] DITA 1.2 packages [an alternative proposal]

We just discussed the packaging in the DITA Machine Industry SC.
Mainly we would like to have the UI domain added but the programming and software domains removed.
Also we need the bookmap, as well as the topic, concept, reference and glossary. (but not the task, at it is replaced by the constraint mi task type shell)

Machine Industry Package:

a)         The core items, plus:

b)         DITA 1.2 Machine Industry Architecture and Language Reference.

c)         Machine Industry Task doctype shell (constrained task plus the
core topic and Machine Industry domain specializations).

d)         Machine Industry domain specialization modules.

e)         Topic document type shell (topic plus core topic domains plus the
UI domains). (not the software, programming domain)

f)
Concept document type shell (concept plus core topic domains plus the
UI domains). (not the software, programming domain)

g)         Glossary document type shell (glossentry plus core topic domains plus the
UI domains). (not the software, programming domain)

h)         Reference document type shell (reference plus core topic domains plus the
UI domains). (not the software, programming domain)
j)           concept, glossary, reference, and task specialization modules.
k)         UI domain specialization modules.
l)           Map document type shell (map plus map group, delayed resolution, and indexing domains).
m)
Bookmap document type shell (bookmap plus map group, indexing,
delayed resolution, and xNAL domains).

n)         Bookmap specialization modules.
Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee