Subject: RE: [dita] DITA TC question: Web GUI hosted at OASIS?

Hi Don,

  This sounds like a great idea! I'd certainly hope we could host this in the
Focus Area somehow. I have no idea what would be involved and we'd need to have
conversations with regard to who would provide the actual code, what would be
needed for underlying infrastructure, Drupal compatibility, etc. but I'm 100%
behind the concept!

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae