Subject: Re: [dita] Charter Clarification steps

In preparation for TC business today regarding points 1 and 2, below, I
have uploaded a change-marked version of the amended charter draft at this
location:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29030/DraftCharterUpdates-1.doc

We will first validate the document changes that I attempted to indicate,
then have a resolution to request a ballot on it, whereupon I can send the
necessary emails per #2 to get the process started.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee