Subject: hazard statement widths

In a hazard statement, you can set the width of the hazard statement
using the attribute width. There is also an align attribute, so if
the set width is smaller than the available width, we could align
the output to center, right, or left. So far so good. But then there
is also a width attribute on the hazardsymbol tag which is a child
of the hazard statement.

There is nothing to prevent users from doing things like setting
the hazard statement width to 2 inches and the hazard symbol width
to 3 inches.

It seems either we need to remove one of the width attributes from
the DTD or the spec needs to define what the correct processing should
be in such cases.

paul