Subject: Re: [dita] use of <term>

On 3/12/09 11:44 AM, "Bruce Nevin (bnevin)" <bnevin@cisco.com> wrote:

>> the standard is law, what Bruce has
>> presented is interpretation. They are both important but they
>> belong in different documents.
>
> Does the interpretation/recommendation document exist?
>
> Glad to know that application is so easy. Must be some other reason no vendor
> has responded to that requirement statement by saying "Oh yes, we do that out
> of the box."

I didn't say it was easy, I said the need should be obvious. The actual
functionality is pretty sophisticated. Shouldn't be that hard to implement.

This vendor will in fact respond "we do that out of the box" before too
long.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>