Subject: Section Div in LI?

On Friday, in the context of designing a new specialization for a client, I
noticed that section-div is not allowed within li.

I'm not sure what the finally-approved proposal said but it was certainly my
intent/assumption that section-div would be allowed essentially anywhere <p>
is allowed.

By that logic, I would be inclined to argue that the lack of section-div in
li (and similar elements, e.g., dd, etc.) is a bug. Having forgotten the
original discussion and thinking only of the base semantics of section-div,
I found it surprising that it was not included in li.

I'm not making a proposal at this time but would like to discuss the issue
to determine if it is really a bug or if the proposal as approved explicitly
dealt with this case.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>