Subject: ITEM: Section div in LI

In thinking more about this more, I think my proposal, should I decide to
make one, would be to add <sectiondiv> to both <body> and %basic.block; (and
all the %basic.block.* entities).

This would allow specializations of <sectiondiv> to go anywhere all other
blocks are allowed, but because <sectiondiv> does not allow <section>, would
not have the side effect of allowing sections to (indirectly) nest.

Without this change, the value of <sectiondiv> as a means to create
general-purpose and arbitrary containing structures is severely limited,
making it almost useless for a number of important use cases, in particular,
creating an element that authors would expect by its nature to be allowed
anywhere other blocks (e.g., <p>) are allowed.

I will be unable to attend today's meeting but I wanted to provide some
concrete analysis to my initial request for discussion.

Cheers,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:  ekimber@reallysi.com <mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>