Subject: RE: [dita] Spec chunking proposal

This Wiki page has our understanding from last September about the number of specification documents and what they would contain:

                http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Draft_DITA_1.2_Specification_Review_Assignments

Back then there were 9 separate specification documents on the list:

The 4 from Michael’s list:

Base Arch Spec

Base Language Reference

Tech content (combined arch and language ref)

Learning and training (combined arch and language ref)

Plus:

                Specification Overview (the thing that OASIS really approves)

                Utility Domain Specializations (combined arch and language ref)

                Software and programming (combined arch and language ref)

                Machine Industry (combined arch and language ref)

                Classification, controlled values, and Taxonomies (arch and language ref)

  -Jeff