Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - Authoring team meeting, 2 July 2009(Authoring_Team_2_July_ 2009.txt) uploaded

Kris corrects me: these sections were all delivered by the 16th.

So we have had almost three weeks now to review them.

It is true, however, that these all came in a flood at the end - while other sections have been trickling out for months now, making the reviewers' work loads easier to handle - especially given that we're now in summer vacation season.

Is Jim on vacation? Does that account for his missing this window?

In any event, it seems we need to set a new deadline for reviewing these sections, given that Jim did not perform the task in the alloted time.

--Dana

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana Spradley
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:42 AM
To: keberlein@pobox.com; dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - Authoring team meeting, 2 July 2009
(Authoring_Team_2_July_ 2009.txt) uploaded

I share Kris's concerns about the review of Jim Earley's sections - particularly of those on specialization etc to which I'm also assigned.

These sections were some of the last to be made available for review, after months of delay. Indeed, I'm not sure we've even had a full two weeks to review them.

I think we need to discuss setting some new deadlines next meeting. These are important sections, as deserve a thorough vetting.

--Dana