Subject: 2 machineindustry folders in DITA-OT 1.5

After downloading the DITA-OT 1.5 I noticed in the DTD folder 2 machineindustry folders with identical content.

a folder machineIndustry
and
a folder machineryIndustry

Few month ago we decided to rename the machineIndustry folder to machineryIndustry but not to copy it.

The machineIndustry folder can be removed.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee