Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA TC minutes, 4 August 2009 (DITA_TC_meeting_4_August_2009.txt) uploaded

12. NEW ITEM: Organization of Tagname Parameter Entities in DTD Modules
* http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200907/msg00165.html
* http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200907/msg00168.html
Closed, given agreement to make this a 1.3 item.

Action (4 August 2009):
-----------------------
Gershon Joseph to add this to the DITA 1.3 list.

---
I have added this item to the DITA 1.3 list at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposals.

-----
Further to the Tech Comm SC, I emailed Mary, copying Carol and Don last
week, but still have not had any contact from OASIS on this matter. I
assume they are all out on vacation...

-----
I need to send regrets for today, since I'll be swimming with my sons at
Tel Aviv's water park...

Cheers,
Gershon